The long-term objectives of the organization include
To organize and mobilize the destitute and disadvantaged poor, women and men to implement, manage and control development issues for their own socio-economic development thus improve livelihood standard.
- To build awareness of the people on issues of socio-economic structure and their role in the development process;
- To improve health and sanitation situation of children, women and men through health education and mobilization of available public and private resources and services;
- To change the status of children, women and men through promotion of rights of children, women and the people of the community as a whole;
- To mobilize community based institutions and develop institutional capabilities to address the social barriers through collective efforts;
- To encourage people including disabled peoples to come under SOCIAL AID umbrella to overcome the existing situation and improve livelihood;